FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Product at Returnly works to develop both merchant and shopper facing interfaces, define robust APIs, and lead custom integrations with industry-leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, and Demandware. The product development process is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams with the end goal of creating industry-changing technologies.
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- Ideally you have experience e-commerce storefronts and/or payment methods
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience
- You have at least four years of startup product development experience, with a focus on product management
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Strong technical interest, including familiarity with both frontend and backend systems, as well as API development and integration
- Proficiency in tools to manage the software development lifecycle (we use Jira, Slack, and Google Docs)
- Excellent business strategy skills
- Reasonably strong UX design skills; you should be able to identify and solve most UX problems
At Returnly we help merchants turn product returns into new revenue streams. We are a Silicon Valley startup and we have recently opened an office in downtown Madrid (near Alonso Martinez subway station). We’re are a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products which make shoppers’ propensity to repurchase go through the roof. We’re backed by smart money VCs in Fintech and one of the most well-funded startups in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to de-risk online commerce and we’re building a team of amazingly talented people to build the next generation of retail fintech products.
Returnly company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.