We want to bring the world’s culinary knowledge into people’s pockets. In order to make this happen, we strive for a world-class product. You are contributing to this by taking ownership of and leading one of our product teams. User-centric and data-driven.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience and target group
- Translate our overall product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Build a product roadmap and deliver products which clearly move the relevant numbers
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches
- You successfully worked as a product manager in a fast-paced environment before and are hungry for more
- You are really into data and derive actions which make a difference
- You are strong in lateral leadership and communication (English), with regard to the engineering team, the business and your own team lead; aka you can convince, inspire and make things happen
- You have a strong conflict ability, you push for what you think is true based on the data available, and are willing to have the uncomfortable discussions to come up with even better solutions
- You have excellent project management skills
- You have experience in and passion for customer research
- You are passionate about culinary topics or call yourself a foodie
Location: Remote (within time zones GMT+2 and GMT-3) or in our office in Innsbruck or Barcelona
Salary: Min. €45,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Shares: Shares according to our employee share program
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.