Product Manager Inbound in Barcelona
We are WIRIS, a software development company founded 20 years ago and headquartered in Barcelona with offices in the USA, Long Beach (California) since we acquired the American company Design Science in 2017. Wiris is continuously growing, not only in employee numbers, which keep increasing at double-digit rates but also in terms of products.
We are currently more than 80 people revolutionizing the educational field with innovative products, enhancing our value proposition for our global customers such as NASA, Blackboard, Moodle, and Pearson among others; and our mission is to make people's STEM work more meaningful by creating software with deep knowledge in advanced technology and science.
To fuel our Product department in Barcelona, we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Platforms squad which, together with the Product Manager, are in charge of our Store, License and Information systems.
To find out more about our culture and values, you can take a look at our Instagram account: @lifeatwiris
- Be the nexus between the Growth Manager and the Platforms Development
- Transform the strategy defined by the Growth Manager into realistic initiatives
along with the Development Team Lead.
- Coordinate and execute Platforms initiatives.
- Define and track the squad roadmap, along with the Growth Manager.
- Define the needs and the features of every squad initiative and make sure that all
scenarios are well defined.
- Document all the discoveries, initiatives and insights.
- Be the customer advocate in front of the development team, to make sure that
customer needs are met.
- Be the Kanbanize owner and ensure the correct use of it in the Squad.
- Explore new tech trends to improve our current technological environment.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and painpoint issues.
- Ensure a data-led approach to all activities, creating a clear test & learn strategy.
- Measure, refine & report performance of all initiatives.
- Proactive professional with analytical skills.
- Experience coordinating initiatives with many different teams.
- Wish to move into a product, business oriented and strategic position.
- Very organized and structured.
- Quick learner.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Product Owner or in a similar position.
- Studies in any of these areas: Engineering, Maths, Physics, Software
- Good understanding of all the Product cycle.
- Excellent writing skills, both in English and Spanish.
Nice to have
- 1-3 years of software development experience.
- Experience with website analytic tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar).
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau).
- Experience with CRM tools (SalesForce).
- Proficiency in processing data with spreadsheet software or by code (Python,
Excel, Google Sheets).
- Experience in the e-commerce industry either related to science, math, secondary
or high education will be valued.
- Experience with a SaaS product will be valued.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive salary + optional flex salary plan.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work environment.
- Private health insurance.
- Birthday day off in addition to your holidays.
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business.
- In-house English and Spanish lessons to improve your knowledge.
- A great work environment in Barcelona city center.
- All the coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, and yogurt.
Wiris is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, customers, and users. Our culture is the result of our behaviors, our personal commitment, our curiosity, how we collaborate, and the ways that we courageously share our perspectives and encourage others to do the same.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant from underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and other candidates who may contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives
50 - 200