We are homify—the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or simply inspiration—we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since end of 2013, we expanded to more than 35 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 100 people with more than 40 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the premier platform for Home and Living together!
Currently, we are looking for a Product Manager (f/m).
As a new member of the homify team, you’ll be doing the following:
- Gain a deep understanding of user experience
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve user experience and drive growth
- Develop product positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and user impact
- Work closely with developers and UX designers within the product team, to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with executive management and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional, premium and other plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
More about you:
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What you can expect as a new member of homify:
Full-time position with competitive compensation package
Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
Multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
Health & Fun in our company clubs
Some time for your personal projects and research, future coding meetups and hackathons!
Last but not least, Friday TGIF meetings where everyone will be well informed about new developments and look at our performances.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!