GASTROFIX provides a revolutionary, cloud based POS (point of sale) system for Apple iPad covering the whole hospitality industry from small restaurants to entire hotel chains.
Our international team of 130 employees has sold 14,000+ highly reliable POS systems throughout Europe, managing over 3,6bn Euro turnover per year for our clients.
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a dedicated product manager on a full-time basis for our headquarter in Berlin.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our product and building a deep knowledge of how our sales and operations teams work
- Leading requirement gathering efforts through consulting stakeholders, analyzing relevant data sources and conducting user research
- Development of epics, user stories & story maps while always having an eye on the user experience and the overall complexity of a solution;
- Communication of product requirements to the engineering team, assisting with open questions during implementation;
- Balancing competing priorities on a daily basis, finding the right balance between short-term fixes and strategic tasks.
- You are a quick learner that strives to improve continuously.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-growing startup environment with changing requirements.
- You take ownership for the product area/features assigned to you; you are willing to go the extra mile in order to find the right problems to solve for our customers and are passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.
- You know how to structure complex requirements in tables, charts, workflows and can communicate technical complexity to a non-technical audience.
- You can deal with complex digital products and don’t shy away from a technical conversation with engineers and customers.
- You are fluent in German & English
Optional skills and experience
- Previous B2B product experience
Familiarity with agile methodologies
Experience working with remote teams
What we are offering
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Paid relocation and VISA support including a free apartment for the first weeks (if needed)
- Occasional home office opportunity
- Different language courses in the office
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz train station
- MacBook Pro and a 27” screen and everything else you need to get the job done
- Goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Great coffee, free drinks, müsli and fruits
- Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and agile working atmosphere
More information about GASTROFIX can be found at https://www.gastrofix.com