Zeptolab seeks an experienced free to play product manager.
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the product from scratch - through design and prototyping, implementation, release, and post-released maintenance;
- Set & keep the vision for the game to make it engaging, viral, and highly monetized;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications;
- Share progress and knowledge with all the teams;
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in product management & game design in the mobile gaming industry (especially free-to-play);
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a game;
- Interdisciplinary team management experience;
- Creative mindset;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilitie