Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential and obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As a Product Manager you will lead outdoor categories and guide the development of our products working closely with multiple departments to ensure the deadlines, quality and functionality goals are met for each product.
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
- Lead product development from product brief to confirmation sample of outdoor categories with the a methodology that ensures meet the deadlines
- Define and build the team including designers and technicians making sure they understand and embrace it through your engaging communication and leadership.
- Organize your team and anticipate needs to ensure product is delivered according to the Tropicfeel product calendar.
- Lead the ID Lab project in order to involve our community in our product development making sure we’re offering what they need and we’re taking into account their opinion.
- Optimize Tropicfeel Go to Product methodology to reduce development lead times and maintaining quality standards
- Generate a product database from our competitors with the support of the team and be aware of other companies are developing in order to offer a better product.
- Responsible for product analysis and customer feedback analysis to prioritize new product developments and improvements based on data.
- Continuous improvement of innovation process and product development.
- Lead and implement the packaging development with the Media team to offer the best wow experience during the unboxing process.
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or management
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience working with a similar role in a technical outdoor product brand.
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to take independent decisions after having analyzed the situation
- Strong project management capabilities, delivery oriented: the ability to attentively review, assess, and provide detailed information on multiple projects in an organized way
- Passionate about travel and adventure
- The ability to think outside the box
- Previous experience working with Asia is a plus
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, towards a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!