XING is the social network for business professionals with
14+ million members all over the world. In a world marked by
digitalization and new business models, XING also helps thousands of
companies to attract and hire talents. For our E-Recruiting product
line, we currently have an opening for a Product Manager in Barcelona.
At XING you will find a user-driven environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow professionally. You’ll be part of an organization with more than 50 Product Managers and a healthy culture of learning from each other via communities of practice, joint hackweek projects, etc. Our hierarchies are flat and our working culture is international.
Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our mission: To enable companies to hire the best!
A challenging task:
- Help define the future of E-Recruiting and work on products that are used by thousands of companies to attract and hire talents.
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers, QA Managers, and Scrum Masters.
- Drive and execute the product strategy with your team.
- Determine requirements, create product concepts, and validate them through prototyping, user feedback, and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with your key stakeholders to define, prioritise, and execute the roadmap.
- Cooperate with stakeholders outside your own Business Unit and
make sure your product is in line with our overall company strategy.
A convincing background:
- Represent a startup mindset (you don’t necessarily need to come from a startup).
- Desire to build outstanding products that customers love.
- Highly analytical approach to products and enthusiastic about data-based decision-making.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behaviour.
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes to ensure a high-quality outcome.
- A sound understanding of software development and good technical skills to communicate with engineers.
- Professional experience as a Product Manager.
- A hands-on attitude in everything you do.
- Keen to work with best-practice agile development methods - prior experience in this field is definitely a plus.
- Fluency in English - note: XING is a multicultural environment
and English is the official communication language; many of our
development teams work in English.
An inspiring environment
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Regular innovation weeks
- Flexible working hours and some days "work from home"
- Restaurant tickets, fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and much more.
- Flexible compensation plan, if you wish to diversify and increase your net salary: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Spanish / German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
- A variety of technologies and languages: Perl, Ruby on Rails,
Java, Scala, Elasticsearch, REST, React, AMQP, Linux, Hadoop, Riak,
MongoDB, MySQL, Solr, iOS, Android, Backbone.js, Git, Jenkins…
- Relocation pack if needed.