We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to take an
important role in a central piece of our company. Key to this role is
being someone who is passionate, customer-focused and enjoys balancing
tactics and strategy. Part of this role includes formulate and
articulate the product vision for The Hotels Network and make sure it is
aligned with the overall company direction, so you’ll shape our overall
product roadmap and strategy, write specs and ship and refine
- Define product priorities and manage product requests.
- Propose concrete ideas to develop & improve new and existing products.
- Listen to, and inspire customers.
- Provide and analyse market information.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to constantly strategize and prioritize the roadmap.
- Work with marketing and sales to maximize the impact of new feature releases, bug fixes, enhancements, and new services.
- Use data to understand and support the effects of the decisions made.
- Work with our marketing team in creating the proper
positioning of the product and the necessary elements for its
communication: labelling, catalogues, etc.
Helpful skills and experience
- Strong technical understanding, as well as knowledge and experience of lean product development methodologies.
- A track record of working collaboratively with engineers to help prioritize technical trade-offs.
- Ability to read external API specifications and understand what is technically feasible.
- Excellent written and communication skills, especially being able to break down customer problems or product specifications into simple and clear documentation.
- Experience with growth tactics (e.g. a/b testing) and statistics concepts (e.g. statistical significance).
- Stakeholder management skills — you have a track record of successfully taking in a lot of input and conflicting requests while still moving forward at a fast pace.
- Proven track record of end-to-end product launches.
- Research on new ideas and look for solutions to complex problems.
- Experience writing clear product specifications and building low fidelity wireframes.
- Inspirational communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with using data to inform decisions.
- Demonstrated experience guiding and motivating technical teams.
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and work autonomously.
What We Value
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
What We Offer
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with a nice office.
- International team environment.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join one a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have an immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
About The Hotels Network