Naviga Audience is an international software company that develops digital tools for online subscriptions, customer engagement, data discovery and audience lifecycle management.
With over 2 million digital subscriptions managed annually, Naviga Audience focuses on building a suite of subscription products and services that work with a data management platform to gather data and generate actionable insights.
The Naviga Audience product suite includes applications to manage audience engagement and customer relationship management, as well as data discovery and visualization. The company also provides an array of marketing, analytical, training and site hosting services, which are used today by more than 30 percent of the top online news media groups in the world.
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Product Manager that will support us in continuing to expand in this exciting vertical! The successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented and analytical, and be passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to evolve in one of the leading subscription platforms, building products that are helping change consumption and subscription models across the digital media space?
- Own the roadmap, quarterly planning and prioritization for the Engage product line
- Define and communicate product requirements with your team and relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the day to day work of the development and QA team
- Lead the delivery of integrations with 3rd party tools
- Stay on top of industry trends and frequent changes to the ecosystem
- Research new ways to improve the publisher & reader experience, through market research and customer interviews
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders like sales, support & project management teams
Who you are:
You are smart and passionate. You are accountable, self-motivated and always driven to do better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for customers. You are a master of both oral and written communication.
- 2+ years product experience, preferably with B2B SaaS models
- High degree of autonomy
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Experience working with remote & distributed teams
- Ability to analyze and collect insights from large data sets and analytics tools
Nice to have:
- Frontend development experience
- Publishing industry background
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- We lead our sector of activity and are always facing challenging new projects.
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and availability of work from home.
We offer great benefits including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.