Lodgify is a fast-growing startup, focused on building vacation rental software that enables vacation rental owners to independently manage and market their business online. We do so by providing them with an all-in-one solution whose main features are a website builder to build bookable websites, a reservation system, and a channel manager to connect majors OTA's.
Our goal is to make the lives of vacation rental owners easier by simplifying the process and by helping them gain more independence from OTA’s.
We are an international team of more than 70 people and 25 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona and we’ve been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
About the role
Lodgify is on the lookout for an experienced Product Manager to discover, validate and build the right solutions for one of our key modules: the Website Builder.
The Website Builder helps our customers to edit and publish their vacation rental website to generate direct bookings for their rental business. Your mission will be to rethink from scratch the site builder experience ****based on the all the collected feedback, to build the best site builder of the industry.
As part of the Product team, you will be reporting to the VP Product.
- Understand users pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research (user impact score, usability test, hotjar videos, user interviews...).
- Analyse product usage with data (SQL, Amplitude, Google Analytics) to understand engagement and conversion.
- Manage a cross-functional product team with developers, designers, and QAs to coordinate the efficient execution of projects, ensuring that all products are shipped with high quality and are bug free.
- Transform your roadmap into a backlog of user stories to achieve your goals.
- Organize the product releases and rollout with clear communication with the different stakeholders.
- Build and iterate on your team product vision, based on the data you gathered and the company objectives.
- Define and update your team roadmap based on your analysis to make sure we build the right product and communicate it clearly to stakeholders to get their understanding and support.
- You have 4+ years in Product Management, with a strong track record of success to build and launch products.
- You have experience working in a Startup environment with Agile teams (better if in SaaS).
- You are a doer and have a hands-on and proactive attitude.
- You are passionate about solving problems and know how to create a clear plan of action to simplify complex issues.
- You are user obsessed and know how to collect qualitative data to validate assumptions.
- You have good SQL skills to play with data.
- You are curious, like to learn and test new things.
- You like beautiful and well designed products.
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English.
- Plus: you have worked on a "Builder" or "no code" product.
- Permanent Contract.
- Private healthcare insurance with Cigna (fully paid).
- Flexible working environment (remotely and onsite).
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat, and international team.
- Daily fresh fruit in the office.
- Meal vouchers.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Free Spanish and English classes.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.