is a new Age Verification technology solution, created as a tool to
help online businesses verify the age of their users before allowing
them to view age-restricted content.
view of the new Digital Economy Act which will be soon implemented in
the UK and that will apply to any foreign or domestic websites with UK
visitors, we are currently looking for a Product Manager who will be
responsible for the successful implementation of our solution, AgeGO.
- Manage the business plan including results forecasts and market positioning.
- Manage strategic partners: Age Verification method providers, Deals with competitors, networks...
- Define and negotiate pricing for providers and clients.
- Create internal reports and business intelligence tools.
- Project management: priorities, planning, specifications, Agile product owner.
- Define product features and behavior aligned with BBFC guidance and User Experience improvements.
- Create and update AgeGO websites content: pages + blogs.
- Together with a Senior Technical Lead, manage and coordinate the technical team.
- Attend industry important trade shows.
- Collect market expectations and requirements.
- Manage Sale pipeline and reporting.
At least 3 years of product management experience with a focus on growth through user adoption and engagement.
Obsessed with user experience and data.
Experience translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional requirements.
Analytical mind with the ability to identify and process ideas and opinions independently and summarize them for proposals to stakeholders.
Experience with Agile development methodologies (scrum/kanban).
Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
Expert in managing prioritization, impact estimates and deadlines.
Proactive and hands-on approach.
Native or very high level of English.
What we offer:
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 33 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world-renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Our company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - ExoClick University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches - Local restaurant discounts - Subsidised running events etc.