Product Lead, Machine learning-powered video analytics
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Vintra is an emerging leader in the video analytics space and has a mission to transform any real-world video into actionable and tailored intelligence so customers can build the safest and most productive organizations in the world. As cameras increasingly take center stage in how organizations plan to protect what’s important and make their physical spaces productive, the volumes of data these cameras produce is overwhelming. The company’s machine learning-powered software works on any type of camera feed (CCTV, drone, dash cam, body cam, etc), can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and helps customers “know what the cameras know” for security, safety, and business intelligence.
The Product Lead position is both strategic and technical. It involves developing enterprise software for buyers and users of modern video analytics technology. The role requires functioning as a scrum team Product Owner, managing a designer and interacting closely with key customers, sales, vendors, partners, and operations. This is an opportunity to drive and form product management at an exciting early-stage company. The company has a stellar team doing cutting-edge machine learning development, is going after a multi-billion market opportunity, and presents a chance to do meaningful work that improves the safety of people and the productivity of entire organizations and cities.
What you will do as a Product Lead:
- Be responsible for driving the product development process, delivering a high-quality product that delights customers and grows the business
- Communicate the vision for the product, both internally and externally, and motivate the team to deliver on that vision
- Develop relationships with customers to understand their needs, and articulate and explain those needs to the engineering organization
- Work with UX to craft an intuitive, simple, and powerful user experience
- Develop and own product roadmaps, and maintain a prioritized feature backlog
- Work with product marketing and sales to identify areas for growth and create market positioning that drives adoption of the product
- Support sales in developing customer presentations and communicating product features and differentiation
- 3 – 5 years experience working as a Product Owner/Manager in an agile development environment
- Organized self-starter comfortable engaging with business and technology decision makers, end users, partner organizations, and potential customers
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills in order to communicate vision, strategy and tactics across multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of modern machine learning capabilities and their application in the real world
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent English; strong Spanish is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity ownership
- Occasional paid travel to Silicon Valley
Vintra’s culture is meritocratic and values diversity, hard work, ambition, curiosity, and risk-taking. The company is working on a game-changing and innovative product that is garnering positive enterprise traction. The company is building an experienced and close-knit team and believes in creating an environment where everyone can learn from and support each other.