Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated Currency Management Automation software solutions that help companies to automate their foreign exchange processes and leverage currencies for growth
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do not compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
Kantox is looking for a Product Implementation Manager for its client-facing Implementation Team to work on implementation projects in our growing multi-cultural team in Barcelona.
Sitting at the heart of an exciting Fintech scale-up in the Customer Success team, you will work in close relationship with the Sales, Product and Tech teams to help Kantox deploy its technology on a global scale.
Reporting to the Implementation Team Manager, this is a busy individual contributor position, where the goal is to effectively design and project manage implementations with our corporate clients. You will take direct responsibility for project planning, controlling progress, identifying and resolving risks and issues, and stakeholder management, with the aim of providing an excellent experience for the customer and minimise time to revenue.
We are looking for a fluent French & English speaking candidate with a proven track record of managing projects and stakeholders, a solid understanding of concepts relating to business finance and currency markets, as well as experience in, or enthusiasm for technology.
As Kantox grows, we are taking on larger scale, more complex projects, so we are looking for a proactive, collaborative and professional individual with solid organisational and communication skills, attention to detail and an ability to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously. We want someone who enjoys helping to build and improve our processes.
- Proactively managing implementation projects internally and with clients, including designing the solution, documentation, planning and leading client workshops.
- Managing and resolving any technical questions and issues with the product management and development teams, re. the technical requirements of the implementation.
- Identifying and executing improvements to the implementation process.
- 3+ years of experience in project management experience in the finance industry, consulting or other professional services.
- Good understanding of business finance and FX.
- Good understanding of or deep curiosity for our technology and ability to discuss our solutions on a technical level.
- Confidence with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional fluency in French and English is required. Fluency in Spanish would be a bonus.
- Attention to detail and resilience under time pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Pizza Fridays
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona