Whisbi is how the world's biggest companies are starting sales conversations with their customers.
Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for ten years, by delivering conversational solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Whisbi's solutions blend voice, messaging and video communication, with AI and conversational expertise in specific industry verticals. What this means is that companies can quickly build sustainable sales flows around complex organizations and business rules.
Global enterprises such as AT&T, Vodafone, Toyota, Hyundai and Sky trust Whisbi to coordinate their assisted and unassisted sales. Whisbi is always the channel with the highest close rate.
About the role
As a Product Director, you will drive the Whisbi product by shaping product vision and building great product lines that enable Global Enterprise customers to launch machine learning initiatives at scale (Self Service Platform).
As the leader of the Product department, your mission is to continue building the number 1 CONVERSATIONAL SALES platform in the market. For this reason, we need a hands-on person who will actively participate in clients’ meetings to advocating what is right for our customers, design, and execute product strategies to serve our customers better.
You are a leader, able to translate the business needs to your team made of very talented Product Managers and Designers.
About the team
The Whisbi family is made of people who own their own responsibilities and make sure experiences are reliable.
The Product team combines strategic viewpoints with tactical executions by working with a customer development process that emphasizes field-validated problems and customer-tested solutions. Rapid prototyping and continuous iteration are core activities.
You'll be joining a growing team who share strong learning skills and a dynamic and fast approach to shipping results frequently. All are amazing learners and flexible problem-solvers.
How do we work?
You will be the Product team leader, working in an agile environment that will develop and improve our customer tools, with a clear milestone of quality, performance, and reliability.
We combine strategic viewpoints in engineering with continuous improvements and updates in a platform that has been leading the sector for more than ten years. Our tactical executions are always small and trustable. Improving the global system step by step in only one direction, never going back.
What you'll be doing on the team
- Manage the Product team who is made of talented and experienced Product Managers and Designers. You will behave as their point of reference for development, learning, and engagement.
- Work with your team and strictly collaborate with Engineering one to define and design products with a lean and iterative approach.
- Understand and shape our product vision for adopting a data-driven approach to analyze the implementation of features based on business and customer impact. Learn about our platform and about our R&D programs to be included in our product line.
- Actively maintain a view of how the market, competition, and technologies as they change, and factor it, as well as feedback from internal groups and customers, into the product direction.
- Become an expert on Whisbi's customers and work with the Product Managers to deliver customer insights that help shape the product roadmap. Furthermore, demonstrate this expertise and how you’ve solved clients’ problems by presenting at regular All Hands.
- Hold the team accountable for building the right thing by setting goals, measuring success, and sharing learnings.
- Ship a lot of product improvements and features using the ‘good, better, best’ framework.
- Write concise analyses of customer problems and potential solutions
- Drive prototyping and iterations process to improve the product experience with design thinking sessions, A/B test experiments, and focus groups.
- Impact Whisbi's growth substantially through your amazing work.
- You are an expert in building SaaS products for Enterprise accounts. You have done it successfully in the past and you would like to reiterate this success as you are passionate about making great things happen.
- You are a natural leader who is capable of listening to people’s needs and collaborating with the Talent Team for the skills development of the existing team members and recruiting new ones when needed.
- You are comfortable leading customer meetings with prospects and clients. You deeply understand the value of these conversations for subsequent analysis, troubleshoot, and problem-solve.
- You are a team player. At Whisbi, collaboration among departments is key to success.
- You have excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and with customers.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You know how to manage expectations and make trade-offs to reach objectives.
- You have a humble approach, you can take candid feedback positively and are looking to grow your skill sets.
- You are detail-oriented and organized. Indeed, you are comfortable setting data-driven standards and holding teams accountable for metrics and decisions.
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space in the city center of Barcelona
- Gym sponsorship
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes
- Online language classes
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.