We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who will shape our product, AirHelp+, and be a member of a solid cross-disciplinary team.
AirHelp+ is a subscription product that is sold via B2C and B2B partnerships with the biggest online travel agencies in the world. It allows passengers to be covered and receive support in case of future flight disruptions.
Our goal is to grow the product into a main revenue driver for AirHelp. You will have the chance to create and develop a new product within an established organisation.
We are looking for a designer with a horizontal skillset, with a bias towards UX, research and validation activities.
What you’ll do:
- Have an impact on shaping the product, formulating hypotheses, and coordinating UX research and AB tests.
- Translate customer needs and business goals into user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes for multiple viewports using Figma and other tools.
- Work side by side with the product leadership. You’ll be operating within a multi-disciplinary team with significant autonomy (working alongside engineers, analysts, marketers, and content strategists).
- Synthesize learnings and articulate design decisions/trade-offs.
- Provide appropriate specs for engineering teams to implement new product features and ideas.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Significant UX experience (research, solution definition, user flows, experimentation) with a focus on new product creation and conversion (web and mobile).
- Proactive hands-on approach — autonomy and initiative needed to shape an early-stage product.
- Knowledge of UI design principles, different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms.
- Solid portfolio examples with an awareness of the business impact.
- Great communication skills.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
Meet your hiring manager
I’m Livio Marcheschi and I head the AirHelp+ Team.
We are here to ensure that the AirHelp+ product grows into a main revenue driver for the company, while helping more and more passengers who are facing flight disruptions. We are a team of highly empowered individuals with a lot of autonomy in deciding which direction to take, and have the commitment to make it happen. We value autonomy, ownership, transparency, and a conversion focused mindset.
- Apply and let us get to know you.
- Video call with the recruiter.
- Video call with the Hiring Manager and the Art Director
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.