Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000 Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
Join us to build the most amazing finance solution platform and develop your skills and expertise.
The product design team at Qonto currently has 20 highly-skilled Product Designer, from all over the world, working in cross-functional teams to shape our Design.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Designer at Qonto, you will
• Design world-class products. From discovery to delivery, you will bring your expertise into delivering value that will help millions of SMEs to run their businesses efficiently and in a delightful way.
• Actively participate in building a scalable design language in order to improve consistency, execution, and the overall experience of our products.
• Grow with the team. As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth).
What we value:
1 - Right on time: 100% of projects delivered right on time
2 - Right first time: 0 waste on projects
3 - Being production efficient: master our tooling system (Design system, Figma) to ship and design quickly.
🧠What you could work on
As a Product Designer, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. Being a Product designer at Qonto means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the performance the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost-efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here.
🤔 What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 50+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
🤝 Your future Head of
Your manager will be Julien, our Head of Design
His background: Julien has worked in the product design field for about 10 years in different business setups (startups, agencies, Gafa). These different experiences have led him to refine his understanding of design and the role it plays. He is now leading the product design team with the help of his manager Cécile, Aryaman, Adèle, Rouxin and Giulio.
What can he bring to the team: For a little more than 2 years now, he has had the chance to lead the Product Design team at Qonto. Thanks to great teamwork, the team grew a lot (from 3 to more than 20 persons) but his ambition remains unchanged; to build a team of passionate designers and to create an environment in which they can achieve excellence and pride in their work. Julien will be the perfect manager for you to grow and reach your personal goal within Qonto.
• Strong analytical skills: You have methods to break down problems into pieces, extract product characteristics that are required to match customers’ expected performance, and formulate them into UI solutions.
• Strong design “craft” skills: You are fluent when it comes to building high-definition UI on both desktop and mobile, and make your work scalable (design system).
• Leadership: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership, on both individual tasks and group projects.
• Communication: You naturally communicate with your manager(s) and peers, and are confident when it comes to getting people buying in around your proposed solution(s).
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don’t let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button “Apply”, we’d really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 23 days off + 5 Qonto days
- Alan (Seguro) health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- An Edenred lunch card: 100% covered
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.