PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video!
What will be your role?
You will be part of the Foundations Tribe, the backbone of the product. Our mission is to provide core SaaS & HR experiences for other product teams and end users.
Inside Foundations Tribe, you will be working in the newly created Product Growth squad whose mission is to make our prospects & customers realize the full value PayFit can bring and convince them to choose us to manage their payroll & HR.
Your squad will be the core reactor of product growth and you will collaborate tightly with other product teams to co-create the best self-serve experiences.
Your scope will include prospect acquisition funnels, upsell & win-back funnels, referrals, pricing & billing.
Your Missions :
• Product design. You're a master of the double diamond design process, fully autonomous from discovery to delivery; translating research insights from our customers & stakeholders into delightful product user experiences. You combine strategic thinking and operational excellence.
• Facilitation. Good storyteller, you communicate with enthusiasm to your stakeholders and animate co-creation workshops to gather insights, ideate and converge, to align teams on a common vision.
This job has been tailored for you if you...
• Are experienced in designing and shipping digital B2B products based on quantitative and qualitative data.
• Are obsessed by simplicity, you have strong attention to detail. You design simple and delightful experiences thanks to clean UI.
• Have a business touch, and like to work closely with sales & marketing teams.
• Have good user research skills (user interviews, prototyping & user testing, etc...) and you always keep a user centric approach.
• Are experienced in working on or with a Design system, and you know its importance in maintaining consistency and a better experience in the product.
• Are not afraid of pushing the boundaries to always strive for the best experience among the complexity and dependencies.
• Are used to work in close collaboration with PMs & engineers.
• Have an organized and ambitious mindset to co-lead your squad (ex: contribute creating squad OKRs, be accountable for the quarterly initiatives, annual and quarterly roadmap creation...), empower the vision & bring energy to your team.
• Are experienced in balancing long-term design goals with an Agile-based iterative approach.
• Are able to work with a diverse group of internal stakeholders.
We would be even more impressed if ...
• You are motivated to deeply understand the HR industry and best in class actors strategy to enrich your vision.
• You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• You want to be part of a fast growing adventure
• You speak English fluently, and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Icing on the cake
• You know microcopy is key to have a good experience and you have notions in term of UX writing.
• You have already built an onboarding or self-serve experience.
What we offer
• A Company Bonus that is paid to all PayFit Spanish employees when predefined MRR targets are achieved
• 25 days of vacations
• Private insurance with Sanitas 100% covered by PayFit and extendable to partner and children (optional)
• Tickets restaurant: € 6 / day worked
• Transport / Bicing Ticket (optional)
• Gym (Andjoy) (optional)
• Flexible remuneration: Nursery (Part kindergarten for baby) and training ticket
• Language courses (English) 1.30h per week
• Work from Anywhere: full flexibility to work wherever you prefer with some face-to-face moments to maintain our culture
• CV submitted with portfolio including design A-Z project examples.
• First call with Gwen, Design Director to exchange on your experience, your professional goals & desires and measure the potential fit with the mission.
• Case study.
• Online meeting with a PM, an Engineer and a Designer within the Tribe.
• Meeting with members of the leadership team.