We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Within 1 month you’ll have
- Understood how RITMO operates
- Immersed into RITMO culture & get to know everyone, and start building relations with stakeholders
- Deep dived into the product, criteria, process, and what it implies
- Become an active part of the product dailies & interact with the team
In 3 months time, you’ll
- Actively help with the discovery and definition of new products and features, creating and testing prototypes, and helping with wireframes.
- Have placed a new UX framework to constantly gather feedback on our client
- Co-create the design system with the rest of the Design & Front End team
- Set in place a new process to constantly prototype products and features based on design sprint methodology.
- Get a closer relationship with the customer and deeply understand their context and needs
By 6 months time, you’ll
- Lead new product discoveries, based on user insights
- Becomer a reference for other Product Designers & help other PO’s to become user-centered
- Actively research clients & Influence the whole development process with UX Research insights
- Take the prototyping process to a new level, tripling the number of experiments
- Influence the whole organization with know-how of the product & users
- 3+ years of experience in product design (user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing)
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
🏡 Work From Home
We have a remote-first policy. We’ll be meeting in Madrid / Barcelona from time to time. If you don't like working from home we will find a place to work for you.
⏲️ Flexible Working Hours
Manage your time and responsibilities as you wish
🎓 Grow your Career
We help you to never stop learning with funding for courses and programmes you are interested in learning.
🔥 Cool Teammates
All Ritmo colleagues are always willing to help and learn from each other. Although we don't see each other every day, we strive to create a team culture with team meetings and face-to-face events to strengthen relationships.
💰 Competitive salary
We will offer you a competitive salary based on skills, experience, and track record.
🌴 Unlimited Holidays
We care a lot about work-life balance.
❤️ Wellbeing Budget
****To keep body and mind always in shape.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and democratize access to capital for the marketplace economy. We are disrupting the fintech vertical with our technology, allowing digital business owners to get funded in an easier, faster and more flexible way.
We are a hyper-growth company. Founded in 2020 in Spain by serial entrepreneurs, with a track record in Finance, eCommerce and Digital Marketing. So far, we have contributed to hundreds of eCommerce to scale their growth, closed a seed round of more than €16M in funding and expanded our operations through Europe, the UK and LATAM.
We continue to scale and we are in need of great people with drive, talent, passion and eagerness to build an impactful company.
If you are interested in becoming an early employee of one of the hottest startups in the fintech European Ecosystem, backed by some of the most important VCs and institutional investors in Europe and would like to work closely with serial tech entrepreneurs, then join us in this great opportunity to democratize access to capital for digital business.
*Ritmo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability status…
Growth attitude 💪
We are looking for non-conformist people who are always willing to give a little more of themselves and never stop learning. Someone who is always willing to try new things and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. We foster a culture based on transparency and constructive feedback that allows us to continue growing as individuals and as a team every day.
Intellectual Humility 🙌