What we'd need...
We are looking for a skilled Product designer able to bring creative concepts and ideas through practical and visually appealing design. We are taking our Product to the next level and your work will have a great impact on how we can grow! We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile methodologies and teamwork are paramount to the success of our Product and company.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Own the end to end design process.
- Apply design thinking and promote it throughout the company.
- Establish and promote UX/UI design guidelines, best practices and standards based on user behaviour.
- Come up with design solutions based on usability testing.
- Support and boost our component library.
- Work with a cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners, Product Designer and Engineers to help define and implement innovative solutions based on the product goals
This is you
- 2-3 years of experience as Product Designer owning the end to end process (user research, mockups, wireframing, prototyping, testing, final design and implementation).
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams.
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, Principle, Zeplin, Abstract (or other design tools)
- Capacity to apply design practices to deliver a solid product
- Be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Updated with UX/UI trends and best practices.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in SaaS startup environment (preferable b2b)
- Experience with product analytics Experience designing Style Guides
- Experience dealing with different stakeholders
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D