We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Group’s mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly. We keep it simple, and focus on what matters most. Patients can easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors can grow their office and dedicate time to what matters most: help their patients.
Why Docplanner Tech?
Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place, and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. We love what we do, together. This is what some of your peers think of working here, or just check out our Glassdoor.
And why you?
Because we believe that you, as a Product Designer, can make the most of your history of high-quality work to help us deliver a seamless product experience to Doctors and Patients. You’ll be directly responsible for decisions that influence the product and the roadmap, so we are looking for someone with a passion for making complex systems easy to use. You’ll be involved in every step of the process — defining the product, collaborating with Product Managers, Content Designers, Engineering Leads, and Researchers, prototyping and scaling a product that is used every day by more than 130k of Doctors. You’ll be working on the Individuals or Patient Experience Business Area, ensuring that every Doctor / Patient feels the same great experience, no matter where they are. And, on top of that, you’ll be part of a Product Design Team with more than 20 Product Designers and Content Designers, ready to provide feedback to your ideas, support your growth, and build a great design environment together.
Here’s a sneak peak of what your peers look like. Even if we’re remote, we like to gather from time to time. You can also see your future manager here! Tip: is wearing quite a fancy hula-hoop.
What will you be doing with us?
- Turn insights into ideas, sketch and prototype to bring them to life, and ship features that improve our product.
- Understand how our customers use our product and what they need to succeed.
- Design user flows, ready to develop interfaces, and interactions that are simple, elegant, and follow our design principles.
- Communicate your design work and clearly articulate your design decisions across the company.
What skills and experience will make you thrive here?
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Design.
- A portfolio featuring examples of your design work and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Figma and advanced prototyping tools.
- Understanding of systems thinking and component-based design patterns.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to give and receive feedback well, supporting and improving the work of other designers as well as yours.
- Adaptability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environment.
- Fluency in English.
- You have some experience writing HTML and CSS.
You will get in return:
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills between 33,5k EUR and 55k EUR gross / year (Mid), 56,5k - 82k EUR gross / year (Senior). The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide, together, what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome
- Flexible working hours (like, for real), plus a Summer intensive schedule every day of July and August
- Private healthcare plan with Adeslas for you, and subsidized for your family (medical and dental), plus employee access to Docplanner Care, our premium patients portal
- 23 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten, and training tax savings
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development
If you are applying for one of our positions outside of our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages, but you can expect the same salary range and majority of benefits that we have in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be Araceli Magdaleno.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high! Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea: Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor | Linkedin | Twitter
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter