Bloobirds is a startup in Barcelona that offers solutions for sales methodology. It is having a very fast growth. You will find an unbeatable work environment in which companionship and good vibes prevail. We are around 40 people forming an international team.
We are constantly testing new technologies, constant learning and we propose challenges on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Product Designer who is looking to develop their design skills within a hands-on team! You have a passion for product and are keen to make an impact by supporting all aspects of design at Bloobirds. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from an experienced team while also being given the autonomy to bring your creativity to solve our product challenges.
Required Skills And Experience
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- 2 - 3 years of software experience design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for web information architecture, design systems, and usability approaches.
- Strong portfolio of products that you are proud of having designed and brought to market.
- You are highly competent in Figma.
- You understand systems thinking and component-based design patterns.
- You know how to balance risk and focus to deliver imaginative and viable designs.
- Experience working with project management and content management systems such as Jira and Notion.
- Experience collaborating in a distributed team environment as well as direct work with developers for successful implementation of designs.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, sharing and receiving feedback on design work.
- You want to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environment.
- Good communicator, native Spanish speaker and fluent in English.
As a Product Designer, You Will
- Learning how salespeople work, how they use Bloobirds to engage their customers in the context of an outbound sales workflow, and understanding customer usage patterns across the Bloobirds application.
- Partner with the design team in the end-to-end design process whilst considering the impact of your work across the parts of the application
- Developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics and outstanding UX/UI designs.
- Work with a product engineering mindset and develop strong links within our squads.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the design process and assess our design system.
- Complete in-depth competitor analysis.
- Complete product research and usability tests.
- Creating iterative designs based off of use cases and user stories defined by Product Management.
- Rapid sketching, wire-framing, and different fidelity prototypes to support various types of prospects and customer focused experiments to constantly refine our user experience.
- Create development ready design deliverables and ensure final design fidelity.
- Be part of an agile team taking part in design sprints.
- Be mentored and trained by the rest of the team and also share your own knowledge.
- Interest in how to run and lead agile meetings will be a plus.
What we offer
- We are growing a lot and we want you to grow and develop with us.
- Salary according to your experience.
- We are international team with a very good environment
- We have beautiful offices
- Fruit, coffee and infusions
- Continuous training
- Team building Days