The one thing that connects them all is Happy Scribe! 🏆
Why this Role?
- Build the future of transcription. Language is fundamental for humans but almost nothing can be done with speech — It can't be searched, analysed... We have the chance to solve one of the fundamental problems of this (or the next) decade. You can help us realise this goal.
- Join us at a magical time. We are tiny at the moment. The business is bootstrapped, growing fast and profitable and we're building the team thoughtfully and with a lot of care. Help us shape how we grow, and what we build.
- Let's bring our design to the next level. Since the early days, André, our CEO has been researching and designing the user interface that serves the 10,000s of users today. We are now looking for someone to bring it to the next level 🥳
What will be your mission as a Product Designer at Happy Scribe?
- Full-stack designer. You will be fully autonomous from discovery to delivery; You will be in charge of pursuing user research and converting it into delightful product user experiences.
- Productise the transcription industry. At Happy Scribe, we aim to standardise and productise the transcription and subtitling industry. It's a complicated challenge as the transcription space is complex with a lot of different aspects to consider when designing.
- Design System - You will be in charge of creating a design system from scratch to ensure consistency and quality across the user experiences of the product.
This might be for you if...
- You have experience designing from start to finish. From user research to final high-fidelity mockups and QA, you will be responsible for the entire design process.
- You have experienced in close collaboration with engineers, you are enthusiast to work on tech projects.
- You don't justify your design decision because you have to but because you love to!
- You have a strong attention to detail for clean and simple products.
- You undertand that a nicely designed product does not do everything and that distribution is king.
- You care a great deal about your work. When something is off it's almost offensive to you.
- You're DRIVEN.