Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, we also have offices in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto but our awesome team can be found pretty much everywhere.
Right now we are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing Design team. This is a great position for a detail-oriented designer who wants to work closely with other designers, product managers and developers to build together the future of the enterprise software.
- Turn users’ needs/problems into elegant UX solutions
- Have a multi-disciplinary role creating solutions for Desktop, iOS and Android
- Partner with other designers, PMs and POs to continually improve our product design and overall experience
- Collaborate and maintain our design system
- Be mentored and trained by the rest of the team but also bring your magic to solve product challenges
- Work closely with front-end engineers to implement your designs
- Work in a collaborative environment, sharing and receiving feedback on design work and supporting development squads
- Work closely with product leadership being able to influence products direction
- Be part of a multicultural agile team taking part in design sprints
- Partner with product marketing on specific campaigns
We are looking for a person with:
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- A strong online portfolio
- Solid visual skills
- Great eye to the detail and passion about creating intuitive and delightful experiences
- Experience in Figma, Zeplin and Invision
- Cross-platform knowledge: you are comfortable working on Desktop, iOS or Android solutions
- Understanding of Design Systems and components, being able to create new features using components from an existing library
Would be a plus:
- You can create interactive prototypes and micro-interactions using tools like Principle, Framer or similar
- Conceptual understanding of HTML, CSS and React
Life at Beezy
- We communicate mainly in English internally, so knowing English is important
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)