Spotahome is revolutionising the way people rent housing and as we have much to develop and improve, we want to become a data driven company and we believe that the ability to extract information, trends and conclusions from raw data is the Key for Success.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. Spotahome is an online marketplace that offers everyone in the world the most comprehensive listings of apartments, rooms, and student housing in their city of destination. We personally check thousands of places taking professional photography, making cool HD video tours, designing floor plans and get tons of details of each accommodation so potential tenants can securely book a whole apartment or rent an individual room in a flat or a student residence all from the comfort of their couch!
We are seeking passionate, competitive, ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking, high-spirited and technical skilled Data Analyst to join our Product team in our awesome headquarters in Madrid, Spain.
You will be joining the Analytics Team and you will work closely with the Product Team to analysis data to better understand the user journey. You will also join a very fast-paced StartUp environment, therefore you will need to dive comfortable in high ambiguity situations. It is a huge challenge that requires both product and analytical mindset.
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product decisions and strategy.
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product recommendations.
- Define KPIs and product metrics to help stakeholders understand how success looks like.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our products and improve the user experience. Create hypothesis to be tested.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations.
- Create visual displays and dashboards of quantitative information.
- Stakeholder communication and data storytelling.
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering or similar.
- 3-5 years of data analysis professional experience.
- Experience with data analysis tools (SQL, Google Analytics, and Excel) and statistical packages (Python, R).
- Experience with visualisation tools.
- Experience with A/B Testing and Hypothesis testing.
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time with focus on meeting deadlines.
- Have a hands-on and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in NoSQL databases.
- Previous startup environment experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Company happy Fridays & social events.
- Company sponsored talks about relevant professional topics.
- People: Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- International environment more that 25 nationalities.
- Budget for training, certifications and team building activities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Fitness benefits: Gympass.
- Excellent Medical insurance. Co-payment.
Here at Spotahome we are passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome, we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.