MyRealFood is seeking a Product Data Analyst with motivation and passion about data and with a desire to improve people's health by building the reference mobile app in nutrition and wellness.
What You'll Do
- Quantify the whole product flow.
- Build behavioral models to understand the user journey.
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to define, monitor and give visibility of product metrics and KPIs.
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows
- Analyze data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth.
- Contribute to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to more effectively surface findings.
- Translate business questions and hypotheses into analysis and actionable insights.
What We're Looking For
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or related field.
- 2+ years experience in software/data engineering. Work experience in large companies or tech companies is preferred.
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Flurry, Google Analytics.
- Strong SQL/NoSQL skills - able to extract, manipulate, transform and analyse large volumes of data with a high level of accuracy.
- Python (NumPY, SciPy, Pandas...)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong statistical foundations
- Experience at designing and analyzing product experiments (A/B tests, multivariate test, etc).
- BigQuery experience is highly valued.
- Develop and maintain scalable and self-service visualization tools and dashboards.
- You have the ability to relocate to Barcelona.
- The opportunity to work in a market-leading mobile application in the nutrition and wellness industry.
- Being part of a dynamic team where your ideas matter.
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule not the exception.
- Salary is dependent on experience.