allplants is a VC-backed B-Corp on a mission to become Earth’s most forward-thinking food company. We believe food is the bridge between people and planet, so put social impact first, while feeding the world health, happiness, love through delicious, plant-based food. Since launching in Jan’17 we’ve bagged awards, serving >160,000s meals through our 5-star, online shop and subscription service.
Today we deliver delicious ready-to-eat meals to your door. They’re flash frozen, chef-prepared and totally plant-based – taking the compromise out of healthy convenience. From a creamy Cashew Mac to a rich and spicy Jerk Jackfruit, each dish we deliver is 100% cool for vegans and packed full of plant powered goodness . And that’s just the beginning.
Our plans for 2018 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring – and our founders and investors are an experienced team of serially successful tech entrepreneurs, creative brand builders and flavourful food operators, all driven to truly transform food and have some fun while we’re at it.
Working with us, you will:
- Work alongside our founders, product owner, designers and developers to shape and develop our technology from front to back
- Identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions to continue allplants’ growth
- Understand and document end-to-end customer journeys
- Develop and run a product backlog within an agile team
- Gather requirements and in partnership with the creative and technical teams turn them into actionable specifications (epics, user stories etc)
- Drive and manage a high performing agile team offsite (but in London)
- Make a strong contribution to development of method and embedding better ways to get sh*t done
- Develop performance metrics and success measures
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You’ll be a great fit here if you:
- Have got a couple of years under your belt, have learnt a lot and
are itching to find an early stage startup team to drive growth and do
something to make our world a better place
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude, with a sense of humour
- Reliable, hardworking and dedicated
- Organisational beast, thriving on getting things done, and eager to learn and grow
- Classic product skills: – understanding objectives, solving complex problems, assessing platforms, writing * documents, working collaboratively – will all be second nature to you
- Experience of working in an agile technology operation
- Experience of the full digital project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles / activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
- Experience of agile documentation, including: backlogs, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Do something that matters, that our world needs, and work with people on that same mission
- Competitive salary package including share scheme and pension
- Career development plan & training at Europe’s fastest growing plant-powered food startup
- Free healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, as well as staff discounts on allplants deliveries.
- You’ll be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate and supportive team, who care about every dish and each other
- Get in early at a VC-backed B-Corp startup, while growing alongside an allstar team
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment