Process Automation Software Engineer in Madrid or Remote
Digital solutions are changing almost all areas of life of people around the world. In the mimacom team, we show our customers the way into the digital age and increase their performance through our individual and high-quality software solutions.
We are an international team of 350 “innovation geeks” with a passion for the most innovative open source technologies.
Do you share this passion, are you eager for knowledge, do you have an agile mindset and a hands-on mentality? Then you should become a member of our global mimacom family and actively shape the digital future with us!
As a Solution Integrator, you will mainly use flowable BPM or other Low and No-Code platforms to help our customers on their digital transformation journey. You will be in teams with other roles such as Requirement and Software Engineers.
What you'll do:
You will leverage your expertise during all the lifecycle phases using a wide range of digital transformation assets. To be successful we await that you are:
- Up to date: Be aware of multiple best practices and be able to explain advantages and inconvenient to project stakeholders
- Strong & Reliable Partner: You provide expert consultation for our customers
- Teamwork: You are self-organized, committed and work in cross-functional agile teams
What you'll need:
Are you a team player with strong communication skills and an analytical mindset? Amazing, on the technical side you will need:
- Hands-on experience with Java and frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Interest in BPM frameworks/products/standards (CMMN, BPMN, DMN)
- Experience with microservices and distributed system architectures
A big plus would be:
- Experience with BPM products (Flowable, Camunda, Activiti)
- Experience in designing distributed software solutions that leverage cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes)
What to expect:
Home office, flexible and self-organized working, snacks & coffee in the office and "choose your own device" policy are an absolute given - but there's more:
- Modern Stack (Spring, Elastic, Kafka, Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker etc.) & Partnerships with open-source major players (Elastic, Confluent, Flowable)
- Company culture: Direct communication, quality focus and flat hierarchies as well as really cool team events (lunch & learn, hackathons, "mimacomBeer", cross-fit, team building etc.)
- Impact: make a difference by spearheading the digitalization of our renowned clients
- Growth & Training: Trainings, conferences, innovation projects, certifications & more! We are dedicated to make growth happen!
Take a leap of faith and join us on our way into the digital future! See you there!