- Implement new functionalities to make Cabify the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintain our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of Android experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology
- Our applications are built in Kotlin, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
- Salary ranges: Senior Android Engineer 43k-55k, Principal Android Engineer 55k - 69K, Senior Principal Android Engineer from 69K.
- At Cabify we strongly believe highly committed, vision-aligned key roles must be long term invested in the company success, thus a significant portion of the compensation of roles such as this goes in the form of stock options.
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- We offer relocation package to those coming from another country.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free fruits & coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!