Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 250 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 800+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a PowerShell Developer to support a new managed service that we will offer to our customers.
Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of millions of end-users of our technology. You are highly motivated and result driven, you love working independently but also interacting as part of a team, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and you are open to feedback. You like being accountable and have a high sense of product ownership. You are crazy about automation and your motto is: if I need to do this more than zero times, then I need a script for this.
As a PowerShell Developer your job is to help our customers automate data collection and problem resolution processes. Your goal is to reduce the number of incidents that employees are facing or to decrease the incident resolution time when incidents still happen.
- Understand which manual processes can be automated as part of incident and problem management and write the corresponding PowerShell automation
- Understand which data IT departments across the world need to better support their end-users and write the corresponding PowerShell automation
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Professional Services Consultants
- Ensure these scripts are thoroughly tested on a wide range of operating systems
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Participate in the automation of the test and release environment
- 1+ year of IT experience in one of these areas: Windows Server administration, Endpoint/desktop management, System administration in Windows, DevOps in a Windows environment
- Good Knowledge of PowerShell 2.0 and 5.0 or other scripting language
- Knowledge of Windows internals such as GPO, WMI, Windows registry, Windows APIs, Event log, WSUS, …
- Knowledge of SCCM and Active Directory and knowledge of other endpoint management tools are a plus
- Aware of security and performance considerations when automating tasks
- Professional-level English spoken and written
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile is a plus
- Experience with working in a remote office is a plus
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills and passion to the team and who strive to create excellence.