Within Safened you will work on all our platform improvements in reliability, performance and resilience. Ensuring the platform within Safened is fully scalable and guarantees uptime across the board. You will work within a senior team of cool and fun guys that often do things together as friends. So, you will join a cool scale-up and get a family for free!
...is to create the new standard in deployments within Safened. Secure, fast, reliable and easy to maintain.
For that you will work on:
- Our entire AWS infrastructure and continuously improve it so it is running 24/7
- Take complete ownership on the CloudFormation template
- General improvements (or proposals) in automation and tooling to further stabilize the API infrastructure
- Improvements on stability, reliability, security and scalability
- Improve the platform stability completing the assigned tasks
- Propose improvements to the development team on a case to case basis.
Scaling the product and your skills
We are a scale-up that has a strong focus on autonomy, continuous improvements and learning, and from time to time you will be pushed out of your comfort zone to learn and gain more professional and personal growth!
We don't just want you to "improve our platform" because we believe that with the right mindset you can grow together with us. And we hope that you can teach us some tricks as well so we can improve our automation cycles as well! In short, we hope you can scale the product and your skills here at Safened!
You are the person that has...
...a great way of dealing with challenges and gives it all to make us better. That means:
- Deep knowledge of AWS (with at least the Solution Architect Associate Certification)
- Experience deploying and managing microservices with ECS clusters
- In depth experience with Docker and loves the DevOps philosophy
- Great understanding of networking and security best practices
- Worked on IaC with Terraform and Cloud formation.
Of course, you could not be here if you gained some work experience already. That means you worked as an (site reliability / platform / devops / or even software) engineer in the last few years and are serious about systems and engineering. You speak English quite well and are willing to work on the 24/7 shift for production issues within the team.
We think that you are extra cool for us if...
...you have a professionals AWS certification and experience in deploying architectures with Kubernetes (we don’t have this experience in house yet) and next to that have experience in a .NET environment.
Extra-super-cool would be the experience with Kong Api Gateway, Vault, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack and experience with Azure DevOps. You have +3 years of experience, but the more the better!
We don't need you to be fulltime coding or a developer. A SysAdmin with scripting background is perfect for us.
Who are we?
We are Safened – an award winning and fast growing FinTech scale-up, motivated by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple, because we reduce complexity and offer easy-to-integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure, because we enable our partners to use the world's most stable asset classes while protecting them from fraud, risk and identity theft.
We use state of the art technology and computer vision techniques to deliver the best KYC and Deposits product available in the market. We do this with a fun and international team of like minded people that want to go fast and far. Together.
<<<for this role we will not relocate people outside of EU (not offering sponsorship) and we prefer a person that is in Barcelona already>>>