Loyal Guru is the Only Customer Data Platform Built For Retailers To Activate Loyalty.
Top-notch technology and retail expertise under one cloud-based platform to help our customers achieve next-level omnichannel marketing. We transform customer data into actionable loyalty programs and personalized coupons, providing retailers with an unparalleled competitive edge.
Our platform helps to enhance the spending of customers no matter if they prefer shopping in-store or online.
The team behind
We are an international team of passionate, humble, and dynamic professionals gathering each individual’s potentials and contributing in many different ways to the same mission. We do believe in an open culture to shape what we are, where bright ideas and excellence come from a great combination of enthusiasm, expertise and why not? fun ;-).
The role of Platform Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Proactively work with your Platform Engineering Manager and rest of the team
- Ensure reliability and stability of our platform by improving our monitoring and alerting
- Bring forward software based solutions to automate processes
- Develop new tools to automate processes
- Engineer solutions on the cloud using Infrastructure As Code methods such as Terraform
- Ensure compliance with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Give support to the development teams to create effective CI/CD implementations, helping to configure and maintain them
What you bring:
- You are living in Spain
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Golang, NodeJS, Ruby
- SOLID principles
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (f.e: Terraform, Ansible)
- Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (preferably GCP)
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
- Experience of Linux administration and bash scripting
- Experience working within an Agile environment
We also value if you know about:
- Microservices design patterns
- Fluent English
- 🏥 50% discount on private health care with Cigna .
- Flexible schedule.
- Fridays are short days.
- Birthdays day-off.
- Training budget 📚 📖 and free access to O'Reilly 📚
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation 🏖
- English lessons 🇬🇧🇬🇧
- Gym discounts 🏋️♀️🤸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕