Formerly Imperus Technologies Corporation, Tangelo Games was formed through the acquisition of Diwip and Akamon Entertainment. Tangelo’s rebranding of a single business entity reflects the inclusive philosophy of this global firm as it consolidates itself in the marketplace. Tangelo has successfully built a team of highly qualified gaming experts committed to leveraging their combined skills and experience to deliver cutting-edge, future ready, scalable gaming assets to the marketplace. This translates into a collection of fun, casual, casino themed games that are free to play and generate revenue primarily through the in-game/in-app sale of virtual coins.
Our values: Simplicity, Ingenuity, Courage, Transparency
We search for exceptional talent and believe wholeheartedly in rewarding it in order to guarantee that Tangelo is always powered by top industry-leading professionals on all levels.
Our software engineers are responsible for designing and delivering the high quality systems that drive Tangelo’s server platform. Right now we are searching a senior backend PHP developer. We have a collaborative, fast-paced environment where knowledge sharing and collaboration is a must.
Your technical work environment will be our server platform which is hosted in AWS, is built using Symfony2 for all web facing functionality, connected to our Mysql servers and ElastiCache clusters and RabbitMQ to decouple our infrastructure.
Our architecture is based in DDD and CQRS with several bounded contexts at different stages of technical evolution from legacy and monolithic to new and shiny DDD, CQRS and fully tested. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build new functionality as specified.
- Implement and maintain automated tests.
- Analyze and ensure security and system performance.
- Debug issues on the web and mobile websites, based on user reports.
- Have an excellent track record working with PHP and web application development
- 3+ years of experience solving challenging problems related to web applications.
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in software development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks.
- Experience in SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, redshift) and other approaches to data management (redis).
- Good knowledge of testing practices (TDD, Unit tests, integration tests).
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude
- Good planning&organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Team player
What we offer
About Tangelo Games
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!