Lyra Network is a fintech group founded by seasoned payment experts, supported by industrial investors that provides innovative billing and payment solutions to internet merchants. Our "on-top" and distributed solution allows e-merchants to collect any kind of billing process, in any currency, from any country, through any existing or future payment means, which works on any device with a single generic integration. Our SaaS service targets developer communities and fraud & payment experts within e-merchants organizations, amongst which we especially dedicate our efforts to improve high volume / high growth / highly internationalized e-merchants' convertion rates.
Our technology stack uses:
- PHP5 / Symfony 2 for common web-services
- Python for PCI-DSS web-services, and tools
- AngularJS for frontends
- PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
We also (really) take care of quality, using last continuous integration tools and technologies:
- Test driven development
- Stack 100% Docker (from development to production)
- git + GitLab
- Jenkins + Selenium
Our team is small with a flat organization. You will be directly in contact with the founders and participate to technology design meetings. Our main working languages are Spanish and English, French could be a plus.
You will participate the following projects:
- Billing framework
- Developer community website
- Merchant back-office
- Innovative analytics system
You will be part of the core team. You will participate to the full development cycle (from conception to production).
- Small team recently created with flat organization.
- Projects are new. No old stuff to maintain.
- Direct access to founders.
- Participate from conception to production lifecycle.
- Increase your experience with more languages and technologies
- 5 years of experience in oriented object programming
- At least 2 years of experience with PHP5
- Experiences with a least one PHP framework
- Knowledge in relational databases
- Strong abilities to formalize and document
- English writing skills are required
Skills described below are not mandatory but a plus for the company.
- Symfony 2 framework
- Continuous integration and unit testing
- Design patterns
- No-sql related databases
The company is located in Barcelona. The position requires developers in site.