Lyra Network is a fintech group founded by seasoned payment experts, supported by industrial investors that provides innovative billing and payment solutions to internet merchants. Our "on-top" and distributed solution allows e-merchants to collect any kind of billing process, in any currency, from any country, through any existing or future payment means, which works on any device with a single generic integration. Our SaaS service targets developer communities and fraud & payment experts within e-merchants organizations, amongst which we especially dedicate our efforts to improve high volume / high growth / highly internationalized e-merchants' convertion rates.
Our technology stack uses:
- PHP5 / Symfony 2 for common web-services
- Python for PCI-DSS web-services, and tools
- AngularJS for frontends
- PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
We also (really) take care of quality, using last continuous integration tools and technologies:
- Test driven development
- Stack 100% Docker (from development to production)
- git + GitLab
- Jenkins + Selenium
Our team is small with a flat organization. You will be directly in contact with the founders and participate to technology design meetings. Our main working languages are Spanish and English, French could be a plus.
You will participate the following projects:
- Billing framework
- Developer community website
- Merchant back-office
- Innovative analytics system
You will be part of the core team. You will participate to the full development cycle (from conception to production).
- Small team recently created with flat organization.
- Projects are new. No old stuff to maintain.
- Direct access to founders.
- Participate from conception to production lifecycle.
- Increase your experience with more languages and technologies
- 5 years of experience in oriented object programming
- At least 2 years of experience with PHP5
- Experiences with a least one PHP framework
- Knowledge in relational databases
- Strong abilities to formalize and document
- English writing skills are required
Skills described below are not mandatory but a plus for the company.
- Symfony 2 framework
- Continuous integration and unit testing
- Design patterns
- No-sql related databases
The company is located in Barcelona. The position requires developers in site.
About Lyra Network
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!