Estamos creciendo rápidamente, y por eso queremos ampliar nuestro equipo. Nosotros ya sabemos por qué nos gusta Printful. Ha llegado el momento de que tú también lo sepas.
Tras crear varias tiendas de comercio electrónico, nos dimos cuenta de que no había un gran servicio de dropshipping que pudiera ocuparse de todas nuestras necesidades: productos de alta calidad, gestión del proceso de envío y una integración de API sencilla y elegante. Así que aprendimos a hacerlo por nosotros mismos. Únete a nuestro equipo hoy mismo y empieza a cambiar las reglas del juego.
When you think of Printful, you think of ecommerce and print-on-demand. However, at our core, we see ourselves as an IT company. Our entire business is built on a complex system that never fails to surprise newcomers to our team.
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 200K+ customers using our services, we're one of the world's leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies, and among the fastest-growing companies in the US.
Since opening, we've been trusted to print 25M+ items and we've scaled to a team of 1,400+ employees worldwide. In just 7 years, our Engineering department has grown from a team of 5 to more than 130 IT experts.
Our IT department is divided into smaller teams:
- Core team—provides long-term technical solutions such as infrastructure, framework, libraries, processes, tools, guidelines, and best practices, as well as works on AI solutions
- Merchant solutions—maintains our API, deploys new and existing ecommerce platforms, and works on other customer-facing features
- Billing—responsible for all transactions, discounts, and everything else money-related
- Fulfillment & Stock—makes sure every order from our customers is successfully sent to the Printful system and our production machines
- Mockup Generator—works on our design and mockup tool to make sure our customers can create all their design ideas without a hitch
- Shipping, Warehousing & Fulfillment, and a number of other teams in charge of Printful's services and tools
We're looking for talented PHP developers to join our team of experts and help Printful grow. Below is a list of formal requirements, but what matters most is that you're willing to learn, ready to master new technologies, and open to actively collaborate on projects and solve problems. Since we're an international team, our developers need to have good English skills as well.
A Printful PHP developer should feel comfortable with:
- JS (ES6, VueJS)
- HTML, CSS (SCSS)
- Version Control (GIT)
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 10 a.m.)
- all the tools you'll need for work (Mac, Windows, or Linux and hardware of your choice)
- health insurance
- resources for professional growth (conferences, books, workshops, mentoring)
- exciting team building events and guest lectures
- employee discounts
- a day off on your birthday
- other Printful employee benefits
The job is challenging and exciting. You'll discover that it pays off to have trust in your team and your professional know-how: you never know where it may take you. (Did you know that our CEO Davis Siksnans started out as a Draugiem.lv IT admin?)
If you think you'd excel in this role—send us your resume and a short introduction about yourself in English!
Interested, but don't think this is the right role for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We're always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!