Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Printful team.
We're building an ecommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
Printful is a fast-growing international company in the field of ecommerce and printing. We're a team of more than 1000 people—400+ in Latvia and 600+ in North America. We recently opened our second Europe office in Barcelona and moved our Riga fulfillment space to a brand new facility in Lidostas parks.
Printful is one of the world's leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies. To run it, we have almost 100 experts working in our IT team. The workload is divided into smaller teams, such as:
- Integrations: implement Printful's integrations with ecommerce platforms as well as maintain our API;
- Biling: responsible for payments, discounts, and everything else related to money on our site;
- Operations: make sure orders make their way from our customers' online stores into our system and then to the right piece of equipment in the right facility.
The rest of the team works with other Printful functionalities (e.g. our product catalog and Mockup Generator), services (Warehousing & Fulfillment), shipping, security, Printful apps, and more.
Below is a list of the formal requirements, but what matters the most is that you're willing to learn, ready to work with new technologies, and open to actively collaborate in projects and solve problems. Since we're an international team, our developers need to have good English skills as well.
A Printful PHP developer must feel comfortable with:
- PHP, MySQL, PHPUnit
- ES6 JS, Vue.JS, Webpack, SCSS
What we offer:
- Modern workspace in Barcelona;
- All the tools you'll need for work (Mac, Windows, or Linux and hardware of your choice);
- Flexible working hours (start your day from 11 a.m.);
- Birthday present—one-day vacation on your special day;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Work in a dynamic, global company, and opportunities for professional growth;
- Possibilities to experiment and test new ideas.
The job is challenging and exciting. You'll discover that it pays off to have trust in your team and your professional know-how: you don't know where it may take you. (Did you know that our CEO Davis Siksnans started out as a Draugiem.lv IT admin?)
We can't wait to see your application!