if you have a passion for writing code, developing new user experiences, solving difficult problems and creating delightful solutions, this is a perfect job for you. as a software engineer in our core product team, you have the unique opportunity to shape the direction for the chicfy. you will evaluate and implement new technologies, standards and best practices for development. you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team to rapidly roll out changes and measure their impact.
we look for a proactive person who can add to the company on several areas from day one
and who understand the importance of teamwork in a very fast-changing environment. we
like leaders who take challenges and make them their own, producing, pragmatic, high
quality solutions, with common sense and based on clear ideas about software architecture.
what are we looking for:
- seasoned professional with a track record delivering complex projects in fast changing companies.
- passionate engineer, looking to learn new things from outside their comfort zone and who can instill that passion into their team.
- exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural design of large scale applications and the specific challenges of developing production mobile applications.
- experience in large scale products with millions of users would be a plus.
- Worked within an Agile environment (ideally Scrum or Kanban)
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience of PHP technologies and frameworks - CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony. Experience with MySQL and Redis
- Autonomous – self-starter attitude
- Sense of ownership, urgency and pride in your work.
Founded in 2013, chicfy is the largest social marketplace for fashion in spain where anyone can buy, sell and share their style with others. chicfy’s mission is to make shopping simple and fun by connecting people around a shared love of fashion, while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers.
Recognized as the go-to shopping destination for millennials, chicfy’s community of over 500.000 sellers and stylists help shoppers discover the perfect look from over 10 million items and 3.000 brands.
We are constantly challenging the status quo and look for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of our business. our culture is built on love and our community and company mantra is "embrace your weirdness" aimed to empower everyone on their own unique journey. we’re nothing without our amazing team of leaders, innovators and dreamers. they put all the pieces together to deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the thousands of people we connect each day.