Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in 11 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Brazil, Mexico, UK, France and India and runs market-leading platforms such as mydealz (Germany), hotukdeals (UK), Dealabs (France) and many more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
We are looking to hire a dedicated, creative, and detail-oriented Performance Marketing Manager based in Berlin. You will help us boost the number of followers, downloads and traffic on several existing channels as well as establishing new traffic sources.
Are you data driven and confident in using Facebook Ads, Google Ads and other performance based channels? Do you like developing engaging ideas to promote our brand? Do you thrive on creating successful, exciting campaigns and delivering results? If your answer to these questions is yes, then join our team and experience a wide range of new and exciting challenges!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead all our performance based marketing activities (including SEM, Paid Social, Influencers, Display, Video, Mobile)
- Create new campaigns to drive acquisition, conversion, engagement or retention.
- Take a strategic approach to leading and optimising channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / landing page - optimisation).
- Take ownership of new channel innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to guide the teams’ focus and prioritise which channels to test next.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports to your stakeholders (Marketing, Commercial + Executive Team).
The qualities we are looking for are:
- You understand the concept of Pepper.com and you have a passion for bargain hunting.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, Performance Marketing or related fields.
- You finished your studies with a focus on business, economics, marketing or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of the digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid search, social, display, video, and CRO.
- Expertise in testing and optimising new and emerging channels, as well as established channels and bringing in new ideas proactively.
- You are self-motivated, organised and independent with attention to detail.
- You are analytically minded, numbers and math don’t trouble you.
- You are fluent in English, other languages such as German or French are a plus.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free drinks and monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc.
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.