At Koalaboox, our mission is to help micro and small business entrepreneurs succeed with innovative high-tech solutions!
Delay in payments is one of the main reasons small businesses fail and disappear. Therefore, we have built a state-of-the art e-invoicing platform with a unique « one-click » invoice financing solution to help them manage their business and solve their crucial working capital needs.
With more than 260 Mio € of invoices financed to date, Koalaboox is one of the most efficient invoice financing solution worldwide, and we are really proud of what we have achieved so far!
But our ambition is to further develop our growth in Europe and help as many entrepreneurs as possible. So we’ve closed a Series A fundraising of 3M€ last February and we are accelerating our operations. Based in Belgium and Barcelona, we are currently working on opening new offices in France.
We strongly believe that the quality of our product and our services is only possible thanks to the amazing people that make up the Koalaboox Team, their talents and their dedication. But things are constantly evolving, and we always need help!
Our SaaS platforms are entirely cloud based, in AWS, across multiple regions globally. We make use of extensive and cutting-edge AWS services on offer to ensure maximum efficiency, availability and stability of our systems. Our operations team is responsible for ensuring these designs and configurations are in place and always optimised. Our ops team carries a critical responsibility to the stability, scalability and hosting of all Koalaboox systems, SaaS, Machine Learning, Database, global access and security.
- Min. 3 years of experience in an operations role
- Solid experience with AWS environment and architecture configuration and design, CloudFormation
- Experience in security on AWS platforms, local machines, networks
- Fluent in Linux servers and tech
- Good SQL skills
- CI/CD processes and configuration experience
- Working closely with an agile development team
- Thorough understanding of Agile, Scrum in particular
- DevOps minded
- Fluent in English
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Solutions and results oriented
- Good communication skills
- Self-learner and self-improving spirit
Is a plus:
- Bi and Machine learning on AWS platforms is an advantage
- Data analysis experience
- DBA experience or knowledge
- VPN configuration
- You are a crucial member of a dynamic and competent team, developing innovative products and solutions for a digital FinTech product suite
- You influence and participate in top-priority projects that have a real impact.
- Opportunities to grow with your achievements, results and the organization.
- A competitive salary, with additional benefits and salary yearly increase.
- Work for a company that supports your career growth and personal development
- Based in Barcelona, Spain