Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 15M happy customers in 25+ countries,
from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport
– one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter
sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast,
convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are expanding to Spain with electric scooters and we are looking for a driven Operations Specialist in Madrid who can help us kickstart the business in the country, manage the logistics, sorting up the supply, supporting the demand and growing Taxify further.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure the health and optimal utilization of our fleet
- Define, implement and optimize local operational processes and procedures together with our Operations Manager
- Figure out the logistics of how many scooters are needed where and when
- Design efficient routes and dispatch actions
- Watch over our local warehouse and fleet
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Help us with the expansion process to other Spanish markets
- Have 1-2 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and mobility tech
- Excellent English skills (C1 level minimum)
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!