HelloFresh develops varied recipes and delivers them, including all the ingredients, to people’s homes throughout Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. We are one of the fastest growing European companies, publicly listed since November 2017 and have a revenue run-rate of more than one billion Euros. We serve the BeNeLux, which is one of our most important markets, from Amsterdam, but are also active in Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and Australia. We aim to inspire our customers in the kitchen and make it easy for everyone to cook varied, delicious homecooked meals. Want to help us and become part of our team?
Senior Online Marketing Manager Job Description:
We are looking for someone to be part of our Performance Marketing team within HelloFresh. As the Senior Marketing Manager for HelloFresh Benelux, you will work in collaboration with our global team in Berlin to drive customer growth through new channel innovation and current channel optimization. The Senior Marketing Manager will be expected to oversee Online Marketing activities, actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy, provide local insights about the Benelux market and managing the local team.
- Take a strategic approach to managing and optimizing digital marketing channels (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, Display, Mobile app) to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals;
- Drive the online marketing strategy for the Benelux markets;
- Manage, coach and lead the local resources into one of the best online marketing teams;
- Generate and share local insights for the Global Online Marketing team to understand the general market and competitive landscape in order to improve online marketing messaging and campaigns;
- Extend the brand and overall business strategy into digital advertising content;
- Be one of the main points of contact for several Online Marketing channels in Benelux; including Paid Social, Display and Mobile marketing, connecting the local Marketing team with the global team in Berlin;
Who are you:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing;
- You have a strong understanding of digital channel landscape, including hands-on experience in at least one of the following channels: paid search, paid social, display, affiliates.
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Motivated and proactive with a high level of ownership and willingness to think beyond a given task
- Strong communicator who can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Preferable a native speaker in French or Dutch
- You have excellent communication and content writing skills in English
- Bonus points if you are coming from a digital marketing agency but not necessary
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits;
- Discount on the HelloFresh box;
- High level of responsibility from day one;
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team;
- Plenty of freedom and space for ideas and own initiatives
- Delicious lunches, free fitness boot camps and boxing lessons, monthly drinks and other team activities
- Start date: Immediate.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to find out more? Feel free to call Mara on +31 (0)20 210 90 35. To apply, fill in the form below and add your cover letter and CV in English or Dutch. Before applying make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position
*Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
About Hello Fresh