- About AttackIQ:
AttackIQ is driving the emerging market of continuous security validation and has built the first platform that enables organizations to test and measure the effectiveness of their security posture. The FireDrill™ platform allows organizations to answer a simple and straightforward question: “How well are your current security tools, products and processes working?” Delivering enterprise-class Security as a Service (SaaS) to mid-market and large organizations, FireDrill is a poised to build a new market and change the security game.
- Job Description:
The Office Manager is responsible for managing the overall office operations and supporting our thriving company culture. This position will work with all Barcelona teams to ensure that employees are properly set up with the right tools & resources, as well as communicate with San Diego HQ. This position will also assist our business teams and high-level executives with executing employee and client events, internally and externally.
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast-paced office.
- Professionally greet guests and interviewees with warmth, kindness, positivity and connect them to the right point person.
- Accept and deliver all mail, packages and food deliveries.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships; manage vendors, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources.
- Proactively research and negotiate to ensure cost savings for all goods & services.
- Serve as the liaison for office vendors and building/floor maintenance for any facility issues, repairs or inquiries.
- Manage accommodation and flights for international trips.
- Maintain a professional, safe, and inviting working environment by keeping the office organized.
- Foster our company culture through planning and executing incredible internal and external events such as company celebrations, company retreats, special events, office-wide meetings, office relocations, and other special projects. Ensure space or venue is sufficiently clean after the event.
- Work closely with IT to ensure all technology is working properly and set up correctly for presentations and meetings.
- Keep kitchen areas clean and stocked full of food, drinks and supplies.
- Keep all copier/printer stations stocked.
- Manage office related finances such as credit cards, budgets, expenses and reviewing office related invoices for accuracy and properly communicating this information to accounting.
- Plan and execute office culture activities, including birthday celebrations, team bonding activities, community service events, and annual company events. Create and maintain calendar invites. Maintain calendar of key dates for employees in the office, including birthdays, employment anniversaries, other key events then plan/execute celebratory in-office events.
- Create and disseminate office communications, including event invites, office announcements, and program reminders
- Responsible for using sound judgment when making purchases and tracking expenses.
- Help integrate new employees with necessary equipment, information, and company procedures and policies.
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies and equipment.
- Occasionally assist key executives with errands & miscellaneous requests.
- Responsible for new employee desk setup.
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and staff.
- Required Qualifications:
- English proficiency.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Experience managing international trips and dealing with arilines and accommodation
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a similar business environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in office administration or related field.
- Experience managing international employee trips.
- Possesses a high-level attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- A magnetic personality, sense of humor, get-it-done attitude, and high level of ownership.
- Resilient, and easily adaptable to change.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be proactive, and solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Proficient in Google applications (e.g. Gmail, Google Docs, etc).
- Ability to perform event setup and participation which may occur after normal business hours.
- Some local travel; must have reliable transportation in order to conduct office related errands, source vendors and set-up events.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a high-tech start-up environment and understanding of the associated culture.