Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have experience managing the work-place environment? Do you have a knack for leading by example? Do you enjoy putting rules and policies into practice? If so, then please read on.
As Office Manager & Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for nurturing the workplace environment, maintaining office efficiency and implementing and following up on office policies. Moreover you will assist the Finance Manager and the Accounting Specialist with invoicing and data entry, as well as carrying out other Finance-related tasks.
- Design, implement and follow-up on office rules and procedures.
- Organise and maintain the common spaces of the office.
- Purchase stationery and office equipment, IT stock, kitchen supplies and sales prizes.
- Maintain inventory of computers lent out for fairs.
- Book accommodation and flights.
- Manage providers. This includes Ofi-fruit, Aqua Service, cleaning company etc.
- Fix ad-hoc DIY problems as they occur and liase with the handymen.
- Listen to suggestions and implement office improvements.
- Handle invoices by collecting and classifying monthly invoices.
- Conduct internal communication with all members of the office.
- Manage facilities during office expansion projects.
- Chase up unpaid invoices.
- Chase up outstanding debt.
- Digitally file invoices (document management).
- Conduct data entry of invoices, providers and clients in the company’s internal data base.
- Manage contracts and legal matters in coordination with external lawyers.
This is you
- A native Spanish speaker
- An intermediate/advanced user of Excel.
- An advanced speaker and writer of English (very important as you will be speaking English in order to chase up debt and invoices in the six different countries in which we operate).
- Pro-active with a desire to learn.
- You have experience handling invoices.
- You have knowledge of Accounting software (ERP Contable).
- You’re a good listener and pro-actively find ways to implement improvements.
- You are extremely organised, flexible and meticulous.
- You have administrative experience.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
Flexible working hours
50% discount on medical insurance
Benefits sharing program
23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
In-house English and Spanish classes
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.