Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What are we proposing?
We are looking for tech-heroes with the desire to contribute to our mission, who admire different world cultures and have huge respect for the environment, who moreover feel energized with challenges and love being part of our company growth.
As a NodeJS Developer, you will be using mainly Nodejs and its related technologies to design, develop and implement projects derived from the challenges that we take on.
Your new and fresh ideas will always be welcomed to build the software that makes our vision a scalable reality.
- Being responsible for designing, developing and implementing projects derived from the technological solutions to solve any challenges that we take on.
- Be co-responsible for developing and refactoring our legacy website applying best practices
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and scaling infrastructure for production and development environments.
- Work closely with the development team to understand automation needs.
- Experience + 3 years in Nodejs
- Experience TypeScript
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience using GIT
- Experience with Vagrant & Docker
Nice to have:
- Experience in NestJ, PHP, MySQL
- Experience in DDD and hexagonal architecture
- Experience in infrastructure design
- Knowledge with some message-broker for ex.: RabbitMQ
- Competitive compensation package, in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Individual Training Budget.
- Flexible compensation on transportation and food with Cobee also in our private health insurance.
- Flexible working schedule, just make sure you meet your monthly goals!
- Hybrid / Remote working model, choose the one which fits you. Our office is located at the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel with Exoticca at reduced prices !!!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you can earn a very nice bonus!
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization where teamwork, drive, commitment, resilience and being customer-centric are the core values.
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.