Software Engineers participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for applications. Responsible for feature implementation and integrations. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
As a Software Engineer, you will drive the development of services, integrations and assets. You will own automation of business processes using the company technology stack to build from the ground up solutions that deliver business value at scale.
Develop software applications features against customer requirements.
Master our development process and code base, then improve them.
Participate in implementations of new systems or modifications to existing systems to meet client business requirements..
Lead a team of developers to work towards success
Ensure the quality of the deliverables
Have +6 years of experience coding in NodeJS
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Strong object-oriented design skills with understanding of common design paradigms and patterns
Experience and solid understanding of modern Software Development Life Cycle best practices.
Version control & Collaboration culture (Git, Branching Strategy, Pull Request, Code Reviews, Pair Programming...)
Experience in API definition, versioning, management and testing
Leadership and mentoring skills to lead the team technically and functionally
A plus if you know
Message-oriented middleware experience (Kafka, NATs, RabbitMQ...)
Experience working with containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes...)
Experience developing distributed and concurrent systems; secure, fault tolerant, highly available, recoverable, consistent, scalable, and predictable and the tradeoffs therein
Experience with end-to-end ownership of projects and confidence to make key decisions independently
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.