We are looking for you!
In GuideSmiths we are looking for someone passionate with
willingness to participate in challenging projects as well as being part
of our Business development goal underpinned on being the best
international software boutique to work with.
Our ideal candidate would be a Backend engineer with knowledge in Node JS, with a high english level as we work with international clients. Therefore, being fluent in english is a must.
Some of the technologies you will be able to use in GuideSmiths projects would be:
- Node JS
- RabbitMQ or similar.
- AWS / Azure
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Indefinite contract.
- Corporate Culture based on remote first.
- Flexibility working schedule.
- Coworking offices located in Madrid center.
- Employee Value Proposition based on gross salary + Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card or Budget aimed to Training courses based on your needs.
- Professional career development.
- MacBook Pro as a work tool and 27-inch screen.
what are the requirements for the position?
More than 3 years of professional experience as a Backend engineer.
Solid knowledge in NodeJS.
English (Provable minimun B2)
What will you be working at in GuideSmihs on a daily basis?
- You will be in charged of routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that business team is able to perform their analysis and the people who work with the apps will be able to consume them. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices and deployed in AWS / Azure in CI / CD. We highlight the importance we deliver in doing TDD.
- At last but not least, the projects you will be working at can be very diverse so here you will never have time to get bored!
what skills add value to your application?
Being able to work with international team members.
Seek for continuous improvement.
Clients and results driven.