The Project and the team
We never stop innovating and we want to build the products that will change the way WIFI is used.
The candidate Will join a dedicated cross-functional agile team responsible of Enterprise products development. The team is highly experienced in developing high standard wifi products.
The candidate will work on the development of our Enterprise wireless product portfolio using the most innovated technologies and methodologies.
You will be involved on the design and implementation working closely with the product owner and development team.
To succeed in this role:
- You enjoy and understand the growth opportunities of the combination of software and networks.
- You enjoy working within a team, with different roles, skills and experiences but with a common goal.
- You always aim for highest standards and delivers results.
- You are someone that is ultimately driven by a purpose: we want to build technology and solutions for real life problems and we want people that understand this as a key factor in their Jobs.
- You understand programming skills as a mean to an end and you are used to a scenario of continuous learning, as well as comfortable in it.
- You have ability to prioritize and communicate in a fast-paced environment.
- You follow best practices related to coding, testing and building software in a continuous integration environment.
project is very innovative and it requires to be creative and with a
strong bias for action, it is important to be able to adapt to changing
conditions and to propose solutions to unexpected situations.
- 4 + years of experience in programming languages and scripting (Python, C/C++, Perl, Java)
- Knowledge and understanding of network architecutre, protocols and functions.
- You are experienced in Linux environments.
- Telecommunications Engineering degree.
- Knowledge of SSL certificates management.
- Wifi secured Access methods (EAP, WPA-Enterprise).
- Radius protocol knowledge.
- AWS cloud services.
- Network management (SNMP).
- Log management.
- DJANGO Python framework.
- Experience in Agile development process.