FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We are looking for a dynamic and highly analytical Back-end engineer who will join our team that develops and maintains a high-performance distributed analytics application using .NetCore, microservices architecture and containerization tools like Docker
Who We Are
UserZoom is the All-in-One Platform to Rapidly Test Usability & Measure User Experience global leader. We develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms. Working with clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others.
Desired Skills and ExperienceRequired Skills
- Proficiency as software development experience
- Proficient in C# and DotNet Core with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Proficient in NoSQL and Relational database
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerization tools like Docker
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- High communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Desired Skills:
- Amazon Web-Services
- A good understanding of ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, C#, .Net, Linq, NUnit
UserZoom company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.