.NET Senior Backend (Microservices Squad)
We are looking for a dynamic and highly analytical Back-end engineer who will join our team, who is fully focused on transitioning our monolithic high-performance distributed analytics application to a microservices architecture, using .NetCore and containerization tools like Docker, among others.
Who we are:
UserZoom is the All-in-One Platform to Rapidly Test Usability & Measure User Experience global leader. We develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms. Working with clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others.
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Engineering high-quality and iterative solutions in a cross-functional team.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand business and engineering requirements.
- Discovering, prototyping, and building solutions in an agile fashion.
- Writing and communicating technical specifications, identifying the trade-offs
- Re-architecting and refactoring existing systems to align with our microservices transition.
- Writing clean, well-documented, and beautiful code.
- Upholding quality, performance, alignment, and efficiency within your team.
- Doing code reviews and caring about code quality the team delivers.
A few things we require for this position . . .
- Previous experience as Senior Software Engineer
- Ability to perform in a team environment: collaboration is one of our core values at Userzoom.
- Proficient in C# and DotNet Core with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Proficient in NoSQL and Relational database
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerization tools like Docker
- Experience with GIT source control
- High communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Spoken and written English and Spanish (intermediate level)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related studies.
- Role based in Barcelona offices
Some other things that would be valuable for this position . . .
- Amazon Web-Services
- Knowledge of DevOps practices such as CI/CD and test automation.
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Bringing fresh views on Cloud tools and Software strategies.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment