Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
We are looking for .NET Developers (for Barcelona, Madrid or Porto) who are eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. The right candidate shares an ambitious appetite for the continuous improvement and development of our award-winning product Beezy.
So, who are we looking for?
You are an innovative and talented Developer specialised in .NET, passionate about every single aspect of your job and with a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients. With an ambition to work in an innovative and out-of-the-box single product and look at it as your own.
Some of the magic you will do:
- Design, code, modify, and evaluate .NET and ASP.NET solutions in support of Beezy strategic objectives
- Perform effectively Full Systems Life Cycle (plan, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain)
- Devise logic and technical procedures
- Perform coding and tests/debugs applications and programs
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation
- Build solutions and perform maintenance that are technically efficient, effective, and follows internal and industry standards
- Conduct researches, advise on new technology, and evaluate alternative solutions
You rock-on if you have:
- Proven experience with .NET Framework Programming and ASP.NET solutions
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API frameworks
- Experience with ORM frameworks like Entity Framework (Code First) and coding patterns as DDD, IoC, dependency injection, RESTful API
It’s even more amazing if you have:
- Knowledge of Azure platform functioning and capabilities required and experience with building cloud solutions (highly valuable)
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 solutions (highly valuable)
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL) syntax and database development on SQL Server
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology (preferred)
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing diverse enterprise applications with diverse solutions using the Microsoft Technology Stack and the .NET framework
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in ASP.NET development
Do you feel you are looking into the mirror if you…
- Are obsessed in being the best (good does not suit you, you feel the need to excel in all that you do)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (and love to interact with people from many different disciplines)
- Have strong technical writing skills
- Master logic and problem-solving methods
- Always (no matter what) deliver quality service to customers
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
- Free fruit and many other awesome perks (i.e. flexible compensation with Cobee)
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)