What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Professional career development.
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card or Budget aimed at training courses based on your needs.
- WeWork offices located in Castellana 43, Madrid.
- Best hardware for Developers (i.e. MacBook Pro and 27-inch screen).
- English classes available.
What will you be working at in GuideSmiths on a daily basis?
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- You will be in charge of routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that the business team is able to perform their analysis and people that work with the Apps, will be able to consume them. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices.
- CI/CD based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
What skills add value to your application?
- Passionate for .NET and .NET Core framework and software design/architecture.
- Team player.
- Proactive and excellent communicator.
- Seek for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation.
- Get the word out!
- Get a trackable link to share anywhere.